[Education] March EMRAP Educators' Edition is out!

Rob Rogers robrogersmd at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 00:29:47 EDT 2010

Better late than never, right??

The March 2010 *Educators' Edition* podcast is now up on the website (
www.emrap-ee.com) and on iTunes. The topic is how to teach procedures in the
ED.

from the website:

*"In this episode Dr. Mak Moayedi, or as I like to refer to as the “Mak
Daddy,” discusses best practices in teaching procedures in the ED. Dr.
Moayedi gave this talk at the Emergency Medicine in the Developing World
Conference in Capetown, South Africa in November, 2009. Ever wonder what the
best way to teach procedures is? Well, you will have to listen to find
out…."*
*
*
*Check it out...and remember, it's FREE!*

*Rob Rogers
*
--
Rob Rogers, M.D., FACEP, FAAEM, FACP
Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine and Medicine
email: robrogersmd at gmail.com
Follow EMRAP Educators' Edition on Twitter: EMRAP_EE
Follow our EM medical student rotation on Twitter: umemmedstudent

"Coffee is the lifeblood that fuels the dreams of champions."
-Mike Ditka (Kicking & Screaming)