[Education] Education Digest, Vol 9, Issue 2

Michael Bond mbond007 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 09:40:19 EDT 2010

Please accept my apologizes for sending the below message to the entire
listserve.  However, for those that are interested you can login to the
listserve website and change your setting to a DIGEST format where you will
get a single weekly email with all of the Education Pearls in it instead of
receiving an email daily.  This will however make for a longer email which
will probably be harder to read and absorb as easily as the small tidbits we
send out daily.

Again my apologizes for adding to the numerous emails that are already in
your inbox.

Michael Bond
mbond007 at gmail.com