[Education] February EMRAP Educators' Edition is now posted on the website

Rob Rogers robrogersmd at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 11:17:37 EDT 2010

Hello everyone

The February episode of Educators' Edition is now posted on the website and
will be up on iTunes in a few days.
This months episode, 'Teaching Medical Students and Residents How to
Communicate with Consultants," discusses
how to effectively communicate with our consultant colleagues and how to
teach our students/residents how to be good at this.

Guests on this months episode are Dr. Chad Kessler from UIC and Dr. Leslie
Oyama from UCSD.

Check it out...and remember...it's FREE!

www.emrapee.com  <http://www.emrapee.com>

<http://www.emrapee.com>Rob Rogers

--
Rob Rogers, M.D., FACEP, FAAEM, FACP
Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine and Medicine
email: robrogersmd at gmail.com
Follow EMRAP Educators' Edition on Twitter: EMRAP_EE
Follow our EM medical student rotation on Twitter: umemmedstudent

"Coffee is the lifeblood that fuels the dreams of champions."
-Mike Ditka (Kicking & Screaming)