[Education] EMCast

amalmattu at comcast.net amalmattu at comcast.net
Fri Dec 2 18:52:59 EST 2011

The December issue of EM Cast is now available on EmedHome (www.EmedHome.com).
The bulk of the discussion focuses on a case, perhaps the sickest patient I've seen in many years that actually had a really good outcome. And honestly, that surprised me.
The case discussants are Drs. Ken Butler, Mike Winters, Haney Mallemat, and Bryan Hayes. You'll have a chance to get inside their minds for a little while as we run through the case. Learn from these experts!

We'll also discuss a bit about the highly-sensitive troponin assays and discuss some issues pertaining to nitrofurantoin.

Happy holidays everyone!

EMCast...Listen, Learn, Save a Life.