[Education] Please disregard previous email

UMEM Admin admin at umem.org
Wed Nov 28 07:01:04 EST 2012

Please disregard the previous email. It slipped past our filters. We are
investigating this issue.

thanks
dan lemkin
List Admin.

_______________________________________
Dan Lemkin, MD MS FACEP (dan at umem.org)
Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine
Director of Medical Informatics
Department of Emergency Medicine
University of Maryland School of Medicine
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering
University of Maryland Baltimore County

This electronic message and any attachment may contain confidential and
privileged information belonging to the sender or intended recipient. This
information is intended only for the use of the persons or entities named
therein. If you are not the intended recipient or the agent or employee
responsible to deliver this message to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, use, distribution, or taking
of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete this message from
your system. Thank you for your cooperation.