To use the ultrasound machine
1. Press "Patient" button
2. Click "New Patient"
3. Type in patient MR#, information at the top of the screen
4. Select the type of study on the right hand of the screen
5. Select your name under "Operator." It will be your initials. The password is "1" This step is necessary to log the study in QPath under your name. Otherwise it will log the study under whomever's initials are currently there.
6. Click "Register" and then "Exit"
7. Perform your study. save images/clips. When you are finished, click "Patient." This will log the study and send it to QPath
To use QPath
1. Log into Q-path: go to mem.q-path.net and type in your username (first initial and last name eg: eklotz). Your password is ABCDE (you will have to change it later)
2. Familiarize yourself with the home screen. Once you perform a study, it will show up on the main screen.
3. Under "Image" you will be able to fill out the report/interpretation (self explanatory and necessary for both billing and quality assurance). If you are planning on printing the report (see below), it is necessary to click on the images you wish to include. This is found at the bottom of the report. Make sure you choose the larger size for the images (otherwise it is a tiny picture on the report).
4. If you want a copy for the chart, click "Report" on the main bar and it will generate a PDF that you can print (I recommend throwing patient stickers on them for now).
Welcome to the UMEM Educational Hub!